Terms & Conditions
Hi there! please note that by purchasing your frame you agree to the following terms and conditions.
I would like to preface this by saying please know that I am always eager to find a solution for you & that customer service is something that is very important to me!
- I understand that I am responsible for the cost of shipping my flowers to Hudson Stems
- I understand that if I do not follow shipping instructions & my flowers arrive in bad shape I will be responsible for the cost of repurchasing flowers, as a refund will not be offered since instructions were not followed.
- I understand that colors may change in the press.
- I understand that if I would like replacements for a flower type that didn't travel well, I will be responsible for the wholesale cost.
- I understand that I am responsible to include a note inside the box with my order number, & contents of the box. As if not noted smaller items may go un-noticed and be tossed.
- I understand that if I want to keep my ribbon, I should remove it. Or let Hudson Stems know in the event I want it included in the frame.
- I understand that Hudson Stems ships completed frames with UPS.
- I understand that if I would like Hudson Stems to send my completed frame to a USPS P.O. box it is my responsibility make it explicitly clear that these are my desires and I own a P.O. box.
- I understand that Hudson Stems is not responsible for lost packages.
- I understand that this process can take anywhere from 10-18 weeks.
- I understand that I will be sent a mock up and I am to make any edits I would like to see.
- I understand that the color of my flowers may change or fade overtime, and that is organically occurring.
- I understand that dry flowers like dry places and damp/humid areas would not be ideal. ( i.e. restrooms, basements with no airflow, storage units , etc) This can expedite the fading process.
- I understand that direct sunlight will expedite the fading process
REFUNDS & RETURNS
-If your event is more than 60 days out you will be refunded in full, 30 days - the day of the event 50% ; please note that if you cancel after your date you forfeit your right to a refund due to my ability to only take on limited work and not being able to rebook work for the week.
Returns on custom items are not accepted since it is a bespoke frame that you approved.